Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Try it...my "user name" is the test name I created...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #20462 at 8:08 pm on Sep 8, 2011
So I'm guessing that might be what I did. (Sorry don't recall exactly.)
Now when I login I use my test name I created, but once I logged in the first time, went to my profile, it has a space for "User Name" and "Your Name."
I kept the user name the same as the tester one I created to login (still use it to login) but I added/changed the box that said "Your Name" to my old MariadNoCa name, saved the page - and poof, I was in business. As far as I know everyone sees my online name as MariadNoCa there now for all postings.
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 20462. !!! All Eat.At issues/questions: please reply/create 1 thread list here… - MariaDNoCA - 2:34am on 09/08/11 (11)
- New site recognizes my user name but not my password (I guess) - Melissa Dallas - 7:10pm on 09/08/11
- Have you tried creating a new account with a different email? - MariaDNoCA - 7:51pm on 09/08/11
- Can the name and username be the same? It asks for both, and I use my real name here as my username [NT] - Meryl - 7:53pm on 09/08/11
- Try it...my "user name" is the test name I created... - MariaDNoCA - 8:08pm on 09/08/11
- Just tried it - It says "Username 'Meryl' is taken. Please choose a different username." [NT] - Meryl - 8:15pm on 09/08/11
- And when I try to login with my username, Meryl, I get the following message: - Meryl - 8:18pm on 09/08/11
- I don't have a different email and I'm not sure I want one. What then? [NT] - Janet in NC - 12:40pm on 09/09/11
- Still can't log in - Earnie - 1:51pm on 09/09/11
- Only problem I'm having is I can't send PMs. But I know we will be able to in time. [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:08pm on 09/09/11