Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #20483 at 9:40 pm on Sep 11, 2011
I thought I'd post this, not sure what it's called, but it was delish...
2 bone-in chicken breasts
1 clove garlic
1/2 cup soy-ginger vinaigrette
2 T peach preserves
1/2 onion, chopped
1 t curry powder
Mix all and let cook in a crockpot on HI for about 5 hours. Probably could've used less cooking time, but it was falling off the bone.
Makes a nice gravy, served on a roll like pulled pork!
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 20483. REC Chicken-whatever - DawnNYS - 9:40pm on 09/11/11 (5)
- Like mucho, would be nice to have a like button...oh dear I am a facebooker! [NT] - Lucegoose joanie - 2:39am on 09/12/11
- This sounds really good Dawn. - Dawn_MO - 9:38pm on 09/12/11
- I'll have to take a look... it was in the "natrual" secction, so it - DawnNYS - 6:24pm on 09/13/11
- Nope, it was Wegmans' won brand. I think any ginger-based one would - DawnNYS - 8:39pm on 09/21/11
- "own" brand! Slippery fingers! [NT] - DawnNYS - 8:40pm on 09/21/11