Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
Elaine, I can never get enough of curried chicken salad. I know that's pretty boring...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #20604 at 3:29 pm on Oct 2, 2011
...but it disappears around our house fast as lightning.
Dawn/MO's creamy enchiladas comes to mind. That will use 2 to 4 cups of cooked chicken, depending on how many you make.
We keep poached, shredded chicken in the fridge for additions to soup and as an instant BBQ chicken sandwich when mixed with sauce and quickly heated. Same way with chicken tacos.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 20604. Apropo leftover chicken from soup - anyone have a special recipe that they use? I have more chicken - elaine - 4:37am on 10/02/11 (4)
- Elaine, I can never get enough of curried chicken salad. I know that's pretty boring... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:29pm on 10/02/11
- A BBQ sandwich, as Michael mentioned. I mix the chicken with BBQ sauce, then heat it in - Meryl - 7:57pm on 10/02/11
- Thanks. All the BBQ stuff sounds great. I believe that is what I will do. [NT] - elaine - 8:58pm on 10/02/11
- I use it for Chicken Enchiladas [NT] - rhoward2va - 4:00pm on 10/03/11