Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Karen, we noticed similar things. The kids with 4 kinds of fruit & veggies...
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #20602 at 8:17 pm on Oct 2, 2011
I was also intrigued by the rooms people were eating in and what was on the walls. The Greek family with the Amnesty International poster, some had art, others had blank walls, etc. Fascinating project.
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 20602. Fascinating NYT photo essay: Why should families eat together? [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 4:09pm on 10/01/11 (8)
- I love the NYT! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 4:43pm on 10/01/11
- Love this - the photo quality is amazing! Thank you for sharing:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:59pm on 10/01/11
- Wouldn't you just love to have dinner with every one of them? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:24pm on 10/01/11
- Love those pictures...don't you just love looking around their homes, seeing what is on the counters - KarenNoCA - 12:01am on 10/02/11
- Karen, we noticed similar things. The kids with 4 kinds of fruit & veggies... - Traca - 8:17pm on 10/02/11
- It's fun to go back and look again, so many things I missed. I love the one with the man - KarenNoCA - 11:36pm on 10/02/11
- teehee---that family also had the naked lady picture in the dining room. [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:28pm on 10/03/11
- I love stories like this one. Thanks for sharing. It fascinates me how different - EvaN - 2:15pm on 10/05/11