Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have been wondering about her, as well....
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #20614 at 2:32 pm on Oct 4, 2011
I think they are smart, and so fortunate to be able to even think about moving out of the area. So many folks don't have that option and have to rebuild on the same site. Texas is having such a terrible time with the drought. I hope they have some rain this winter, but not so much that it floods everything.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 20614. Any word on Pat in Bastrop....was just wondering. [NT] - GayR - 12:14am on 10/04/11 (12)
- Last I heard they were just getting access to sift through the site - MariaDNoCA - 2:45am on 10/04/11
- She just replied to my email -- here is her note (I'll send her all your replies) - MariaDNoCA - 6:34am on 10/04/11
- Thank you Maria so much....I have had her on my mind. [NT] - GayR - 11:20am on 10/04/11
- Thanks. I also think of her so often. [NT] - elaine - 1:03pm on 10/04/11
- Maria, thank you so much for posting this. I think about her everyday and wonder - Barbara in VA - 1:04pm on 10/04/11
- Yes, thanks for passing that along, but could you pls PM me her email address? No sense making more - DawnNYS - 2:43am on 10/05/11
- I now can't get PMs to work at all, so emailed you. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 11:35pm on 10/09/11
- I have been wondering about her, as well.... - KarenNoCA - 2:32pm on 10/04/11
- Wow, that's incredible, it's like the whole town is gone. - Heather_in_SF - 7:34pm on 10/04/11
- Oh my. What a blow it is to read about poor Pat! I'll check into the archives for more info. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 8:55pm on 10/04/11
- Falling down on the job here--I'm a Facebook failure. Happy Birthday Anyway!!!!! [NT] - Joe - 2:52am on 10/05/11
- Talk about falling down. This was intended for Michael, one post above. I hope Pat doesn't see this. [NT] - Joe - 4:37am on 10/05/11