Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
McCormick Smokehouse Ground Black Pepper - I need your help, everyone. Can you check in your
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #20625 at 3:51 am on Oct 5, 2011
supermarkets to see if they carry it? It's about 2 oz.
Both my supermarkets carried it before, and now they don't. Very annoying. I still have some left from my last container, so it's not an emergency, but when I run out, I'll need a good source!
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 20625. McCormick Smokehouse Ground Black Pepper - I need your help, everyone. Can you check in your [LINK] [IMAGE] - Meryl - 3:51am on 10/05/11 (10)
- Sorry, I have McCormick's Ground Black Pepper, but it's not the Smokehouse variety [NT] - DawnNYS - 4:14am on 10/05/11
- Why not contact McCormick's and ask them where in your area you can get them. Explain that there are - elaine - 5:54am on 10/05/11
- I emailed them last night - waiting to hear back. Thanks. [NT] - Meryl - 8:52pm on 10/05/11
- They never emailed me back, so I called them today.They were about as much help as a dead fish.Feh. [NT] - Meryl - 11:04pm on 10/06/11
- You can mail order just about anything from Amazon these days. Also, ask your grocer to stock it. [NT] - Traca - 12:50am on 10/07/11
- Amazon shows is to be out of stock, plus you have to order 12 at a time. - Meryl - 12:59am on 10/07/11
- No luck here but I have another store or two to try [NT] - cheezz - 12:31am on 10/08/11
- Thanks! Do you have a Kroger's or Shoprite nearby? According to the Internet, they sell it. - Meryl - 1:02am on 10/08/11
- No to both :( [NT] - cheezz - 7:04am on 10/08/11
- Oh well, I'll just buy the smoked ones at Sur La Table. Thanks again! [NT] - Meryl - 7:41pm on 10/08/11