Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I love stories like this one. Thanks for sharing. It fascinates me how different
Joined: Feb 5, 2006
Posted to Thread #20602 at 2:15 pm on Oct 5, 2011
we eat in this world. I grew up thinking everyone had swedish meatballs and potatoes on their dinner table on a regular basis. Boy was I wrong! :-D
"I Love Cooking With Wine. Sometimes I Even Put It In The Food."
Other messages in this thread:
- 20602. Fascinating NYT photo essay: Why should families eat together? [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 4:09pm on 10/01/11 (8)
- I love the NYT! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 4:43pm on 10/01/11
- Love this - the photo quality is amazing! Thank you for sharing:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:59pm on 10/01/11
- Wouldn't you just love to have dinner with every one of them? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:24pm on 10/01/11
- Love those pictures...don't you just love looking around their homes, seeing what is on the counters - KarenNoCA - 12:01am on 10/02/11
- Karen, we noticed similar things. The kids with 4 kinds of fruit & veggies... - Traca - 8:17pm on 10/02/11
- It's fun to go back and look again, so many things I missed. I love the one with the man - KarenNoCA - 11:36pm on 10/02/11
- teehee---that family also had the naked lady picture in the dining room. [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:28pm on 10/03/11
- I love stories like this one. Thanks for sharing. It fascinates me how different - EvaN - 2:15pm on 10/05/11