Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sounds wonderful! Thank you.
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #20637 at 1:40 am on Oct 7, 2011
Other messages in this thread:
- 20637. Made 6 pints of pear preserves for my Daddy today. - Melissa Dallas - 12:32am on 10/07/11 (9)
- Pear recipe please? Bartlett pears are on sale at my Mexican market. [NT] - Joe - 12:59am on 10/07/11
- Rec: Pear Preserves - Melissa Dallas - 1:15am on 10/07/11
- Sounds wonderful! Thank you. [NT] - Joe - 1:40am on 10/07/11
- You're welcome. The 99 cent Bartletts were why I made them too. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:55am on 10/07/11
- This sounds wonderful, thanks for posting Melissa! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 8:35pm on 10/07/11
- New to me technique of having them in sugar the night before. The pears do not turn brown? - barb_b - 1:50pm on 10/08/11
- No, they don't turn brown. They just release their juices and make a lot of syrup. - Melissa Dallas - 2:59pm on 10/08/11
- Thanks, I will give it a whirl when I find good pears on sale. Tx for the rec [NT] - barb_b - 11:10pm on 10/08/11
- Barb-they are actually the best with not-so-great underripe pears. - Melissa Dallas - 12:40am on 10/09/11