Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Onions and sauerkraut. Roastie potatoes.
Joined: Oct 13, 2010
Posted to Thread #20699 at 8:38 pm on Oct 17, 2011
Other messages in this thread:
- 20699. Uses for pork fat? I cooked up a 2# pork tbone last night from 4505 Meats - Heather_in_SF - 4:39pm on 10/17/11 (6)
- Vegetables (any kind of greens, kale, spinach, cabbage) enjoy a good saute in pork fat as do beans, - Steve2 in LA - 7:21pm on 10/17/11
- Onions and sauerkraut. Roastie potatoes. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 8:38pm on 10/17/11
- Oh lardy, a lean man with a good recipe! Pork, Red Pepper & Shiitake Mushrooms Stir-fried with Lard [NT] [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 4:35am on 10/18/11
- Oh thank you! I know it's a silly question to ask and I appreciate your ideas - Heather_in_SF - 6:00pm on 10/18/11
- Mmm, pastry with lard is a real treat. Surprisingly delicate, flaky and tasty. It would be equally - Steve2 in LA - 9:07pm on 10/18/11
- Yes, and I just remembered making Scotch Pies a few years ago using Granny Black's recipe [LINK] - FloriSandy - 9:13pm on 10/18/11