Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
Or make chicken stuffed crepes (more)
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #263 at 6:57 pm on Dec 29, 2005
make a batch of crepes- then a bechamel sauce (with some chopped onion and seasoning) that is quite thick.
Cut up or shred some chicken, add cooked broccoli and mushrooms (or whatever veggies you prefer) and bind with some of the thick bechamel to make a crepe "stuffing". Place a few tbsp of this mixture in each of the crepes and roll up- put the rolls in a baking dish.
Thin out the rest of the bechamel sauce with milk- and pour it over the crepes. Bake until really hot inside- about 15 minutes at 350.
Other messages in this thread:
- 263. Hubby brought home a rotisserie chicken from Costco last night - Carianna in WA - 4:40pm on 12/29/05 (19)
- This is more a summer dish, but I love Epi's chicken salad with grapes and walnuts. [NT] [LINK] - Junebug - 4:45pm on 12/29/05
- I think they are delicious as is. Or are you looking - TerraFirma - 5:01pm on 12/29/05
- I guess I'm looking to turn it into something all 4 of us can eat for dinner tonight. [NT] - Carianna in WA - 5:20pm on 12/29/05
- Roast chicken? That is what we do - TerraFirma - 7:15pm on 12/29/05
- Crazy as it sounds, my kids don't like roast chicken!!! [NT] - Carianna in WA - 7:39pm on 12/29/05
- This is delicious- REC Korean Namasu - CathyZ from Kauai - 6:45pm on 12/29/05
- Here's another favorite at my house REC Chinese Chicken Salad - CathyZ from Kauai - 6:51pm on 12/29/05
- Or make chicken stuffed crepes (more) - CathyZ from Kauai - 6:57pm on 12/29/05
- I stew the leftover and make the white chicken chili. [NT] - AngAk - 7:02pm on 12/29/05
- I make Chicken Enchiladas with these - Mimi - 7:34pm on 12/29/05
- Ooh, hubby loves enchiladas... I hadn't thought of that! [NT] - Carianna in WA - 7:40pm on 12/29/05
- Dawn has a lovely cream cheese chicken enchilada casserole - AngAk - 8:12pm on 12/29/05
- Dawn_MO (then Dawn/SD) had on also. I don't think the one I... - DawnNYS - 9:36pm on 01/05/06
- I do the same thing, Mimi - deb-in-MI - 3:05pm on 12/30/05
- I made them last night... - Mimi - 7:36pm on 12/30/05
- Buffalo chicken dip might be a fun meal. It's in appetizer favorites here. [NT] - AngAk - 8:22pm on 12/29/05
- Ack! Now I have too many ideas! Swappers to the rescue! Thanks, everyone. [NT] - Carianna in WA - 9:01pm on 12/29/05
- Ok - ding ding ding... we have a winner! I made... - Carianna in WA - 2:30am on 12/30/05
- I make soup from them! Especially if they're dry... (nt) [NT] - Glennis_NoCA - 7:05am on 12/30/05