Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
A lot of the things he talks about are pretty standard Southern
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #20930 at 1:59 pm on Nov 17, 2011
and not necessarily just African American too. I adore collard greens and I often take them to Thanksgiving.
Other messages in this thread:
- 20930. On holiday traditions, I thought this was cute [NT] [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 10:45pm on 11/16/11 (6)
- I like it! Thanks, Melissa. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 1:57am on 11/17/11
- Similar things went on when my wife and I were dating. It is an interesting aspect of life. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:02am on 11/17/11
- Wonderful. It's funny how I've only recently learned to love collard greens, and I can sympathise - Joe - 4:35am on 11/17/11
- Same here....but I laws are Japanese....sushi and turkey [NT] - cheezz - 6:35am on 11/17/11
- A lot of the things he talks about are pretty standard Southern - Melissa Dallas - 1:59pm on 11/17/11
- Thanks Melissa, I loved it, too. [NT] - Curious1 - 2:41pm on 11/17/11