Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Like I said, I'm easily entertained, lol. And I prefer a show that's obviously a put-on
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #20939 at 1:26 pm on Nov 18, 2011
to one that tries to act "real" but comes off phony. I can totally see that her style would not be for everybody.
Other messages in this thread:
- 20939. Any fans of Nadia G's ******** Kitchen? I'm always the last to know everything - Joe - 3:01pm on 11/17/11 (6)
- I've offended the censors. Here's the link. I assumed when you all posted Spotted Dick above [LINK] - Joe - 3:04pm on 11/17/11
- Not easily entertained, Joe. Over here we just call it being a "man" ;-D [NT] - EvaN - 4:35pm on 11/17/11
- I don't care for that show, her style, her decor. Only my opinion, however... - KarenNoCA - 9:51pm on 11/17/11
- Like I said, I'm easily entertained, lol. And I prefer a show that's obviously a put-on - Joe - 1:26pm on 11/18/11
- Come' on, Joe...you know both you and I would rather be making out with George Clooney. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 5:54am on 11/18/11
- Yeah, but we'll settle for cherry stilettos and a zebra-print floor. [NT] - Joe - 9:56am on 11/18/11