Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
T&T REC: Corn Pudding. The best! Leftovers re-heated beautifully
Joined: Apr 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #20957 at 7:10 pm on Nov 20, 2011
3 Cups corn (fresh, if possible)
3 eggs, beaten
1 1/2 Cups heavy cream
2 Tbls. sugar
1/2 Tsp. kosher salt
1/8 Tsp. white pepper
1/3 Cup chopped chives
Butter 8" square dish, bake mixture, 350 degrees, 45-48 minutes. The chives make all the difference. Try to include them if possible.
"A brandy for the Chef!"
Other messages in this thread:
- 20957. ISO TG Corn Pudding advice -- can it sit or be reheated? Help... - MariaDNoCA - 1:21am on 11/20/11 (9)
- Advice - Music City Missy - 4:04am on 11/20/11
- thanks for this advice Missy, I needed it too. This damn Yankee was - Janet in NC - 2:41pm on 11/20/11
- I do have a thermal bag but are we talking corn pudding or casserole? (Need pudding advice) - MariaDNoCA - 4:34pm on 11/20/11
- You are right in that it isn't the same [NT] - Music City Missy - 5:54pm on 11/20/11
- The PD recipe is definitely denser than corn pudding, more like casserole. [NT] - MoNJ - 1:57pm on 11/21/11
- T&T REC: Corn Pudding. The best! Leftovers re-heated beautifully - Marianne - 7:10pm on 11/20/11
- aw sweetie, anything with 1.5 C of heavy cream is going to be good. You could have - MarilynFL - 2:35pm on 11/21/11