Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
aw sweetie, anything with 1.5 C of heavy cream is going to be good. You could have
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #20957 at 2:35 pm on Nov 21, 2011
poured this over your keyboard and folks would talk of your famous dish known as "CAPS LOCK CORN NUM LOCK Casserole."
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 20957. ISO TG Corn Pudding advice -- can it sit or be reheated? Help... - MariaDNoCA - 1:21am on 11/20/11 (9)
- Advice - Music City Missy - 4:04am on 11/20/11
- thanks for this advice Missy, I needed it too. This damn Yankee was - Janet in NC - 2:41pm on 11/20/11
- I do have a thermal bag but are we talking corn pudding or casserole? (Need pudding advice) - MariaDNoCA - 4:34pm on 11/20/11
- You are right in that it isn't the same [NT] - Music City Missy - 5:54pm on 11/20/11
- The PD recipe is definitely denser than corn pudding, more like casserole. [NT] - MoNJ - 1:57pm on 11/21/11
- T&T REC: Corn Pudding. The best! Leftovers re-heated beautifully - Marianne - 7:10pm on 11/20/11