Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too Richard!
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #20996 at 4:52 am on Nov 25, 2011
Other messages in this thread:
- 20996. Thanksgiving 2011: Lessons Learned... - Richard in Cincy - 3:07am on 11/25/11 (13)
- Happy Thanksgiving to you too Richard! [NT] - FloriSandy - 4:52am on 11/25/11
- Bravo for your restraint! Word about the Ina Garten corn pudding. It was fabulous. I did it with ... - elaine - 5:04am on 11/25/11
- REC: Richard's Corn Pudding - Traca - 5:25am on 11/25/11
- Richard, is it kinda like pecan pie but without the pecans? [NT] - cheezz - 2:06am on 11/26/11
- I looked it up because I had never heard of it - chess pie plus cream. Yum. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:08am on 11/26/11
- No, it's more of an egg custard. I'll post the family recipe later today. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 4:51pm on 11/26/11
- Is it this one? >> [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 9:20pm on 11/26/11
- My hubby loves the pecan pie filler - but doesn't like the nuts :) [NT] - cheezz - 9:21pm on 11/26/11
- Then you should make him the Momofuku Milk Bar's Crack Pie: REC inside . . . - Steve2 in LA - 1:07am on 11/27/11
- Heart attack in a pie tin!!! How wonderful it sounds...thanks Steve :) [NT] - cheezz - 4:44am on 11/27/11