Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
If it's only your dad . . .
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #21041 at 3:57 am on Nov 30, 2011
I would opt for a smaller one. Speaking from experience - I'm only one and the larger ones make WAY more than I can can consume in a week.
My friends bought me a standard (sorry - can't remember the size . . . but a "something" quart thing.) I've used it once or twice, always thinking that if I had a smaller one I would use it more often.
Just my thoughts.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21041. So what kind of slow cooker do you have? - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:21am on 11/30/11 (10)
- Did a search in our archives on crockpots/slow cookers. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:34am on 11/30/11
- I don't have one and don't know if I want one except I think one might - Janet in NC - 2:46am on 11/30/11
- I have a cheap crappy CrockPot that is too small for everything. - Joe - 3:44am on 11/30/11
- If it's only your dad . . . - magnoliainchicago - 3:57am on 11/30/11
- I check and see what size his current one was and get the same. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:19pm on 11/30/11
- I have one like this and it's great. A few things to look for [LINK] - Traca - 6:33am on 11/30/11
- we have this one with a locking lid. If Dad takes things to potlucks, it's marvelous. no spills [LINK] - AngAk1 - 7:29pm on 11/30/11
- Great reviews and a bargain price! Nice recommendation, Ang. [NT] - Traca - 10:18pm on 11/30/11
- Thanks for all the advice; helps to get some guidance. :) [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:20pm on 11/30/11