Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Electric carving knife - any opinions?
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #21072 at 4:24 am on Dec 4, 2011
I'm thinking of buying my husband an electric carving knife for Christmas and wondered if people had opinions on them one way or another?
Other messages in this thread:
- 21072. Electric carving knife - any opinions? - emtd - 4:24am on 12/04/11 (14)
- Cook's Illustrated likes them, even though they're usually reserved for only... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:10pm on 12/04/11
- Meh. I avoid single-use tools. My parents had one and it only came out at - Traca - 5:21pm on 12/04/11
- Yes, electric knives are right up there with crock pots to me... [NT] - Sandra in New York - 10:00pm on 12/04/11
- We've had a Black & Decker for years and love it but we use it for bread slicing only. DH likes - Elenor - 7:18pm on 12/04/11
- O.K. thanks for the feedback. I'll move onto another - emtd - 10:42pm on 12/04/11
- We have one and I love it. It keeps Bub from "carving" my roasts - Dawn_MO - 12:07am on 12/05/11
- My parents have had one for years; love it for turkey and beef. Less carving time, more even pieces! [NT] - ErininNY - 12:58am on 12/05/11
- I've always wondered if one would be good to cut biscotti after the first bake? Any thoughts? [NT] - Janet in NC - 1:33am on 12/05/11
- My mom loved hers. If that's what dh wants, why not? A happy dh is a good thing. [NT] - Curious1 - 2:01am on 12/05/11
- Alton Brown loves his. We had one as a kid... - MariaDNoCA - 10:21am on 12/05/11
- Totally love ours as well! - Richard in Cincy - 3:18pm on 12/05/11
- I took mine out drinking and dancing JUST the other night. Really cut a rug. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 10:40pm on 12/05/11