Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Totally love ours as well!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #21072 at 3:18 pm on Dec 5, 2011
Nothing like it for carving nice even slices of ham, turkey, roasts, homemade bread, etc.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21072. Electric carving knife - any opinions? - emtd - 4:24am on 12/04/11 (14)
- Cook's Illustrated likes them, even though they're usually reserved for only... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:10pm on 12/04/11
- Meh. I avoid single-use tools. My parents had one and it only came out at - Traca - 5:21pm on 12/04/11
- Yes, electric knives are right up there with crock pots to me... [NT] - Sandra in New York - 10:00pm on 12/04/11
- We've had a Black & Decker for years and love it but we use it for bread slicing only. DH likes - Elenor - 7:18pm on 12/04/11
- O.K. thanks for the feedback. I'll move onto another - emtd - 10:42pm on 12/04/11
- We have one and I love it. It keeps Bub from "carving" my roasts - Dawn_MO - 12:07am on 12/05/11
- My parents have had one for years; love it for turkey and beef. Less carving time, more even pieces! [NT] - ErininNY - 12:58am on 12/05/11
- I've always wondered if one would be good to cut biscotti after the first bake? Any thoughts? [NT] - Janet in NC - 1:33am on 12/05/11
- My mom loved hers. If that's what dh wants, why not? A happy dh is a good thing. [NT] - Curious1 - 2:01am on 12/05/11
- Alton Brown loves his. We had one as a kid... - MariaDNoCA - 10:21am on 12/05/11
- Totally love ours as well! - Richard in Cincy - 3:18pm on 12/05/11
- I took mine out drinking and dancing JUST the other night. Really cut a rug. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 10:40pm on 12/05/11