Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hey, Michael, Amazon has some good deals: $18.71 for 1 lb (4 pkg of 4 oz)is the best I've found -
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #21083 at 10:02 pm on Dec 5, 2011
Shipping directly from Amazon, shipping is free if you purchase items over $25.00.
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21083. Looking for pine nuts for Sage and Pine Nut Biscotti...OMG!!! - Michael in Sarasota - 9:43pm on 12/05/11 (13)
- More on pine nut prices... [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 9:48pm on 12/05/11
- Hey, Michael, Amazon has some good deals: $18.71 for 1 lb (4 pkg of 4 oz)is the best I've found - [LINK] - Meryl - 10:02pm on 12/05/11
- Here's one for $15.00 a lb, but it's from a separate seller, so you'd have to pay Shipping. [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 10:03pm on 12/05/11
- Here are all the pine nuts that came up on Amazon Search: [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 10:04pm on 12/05/11
- Pecans are outrageously expensive as well. I'm sad... [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 10:07pm on 12/05/11
- I know, I just bought some. Ridiculous!!! [NT] - Meryl - 10:08pm on 12/05/11
- Yep, just paid $14 a pound. Won't be many nutty treats this year. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 10:58pm on 12/05/11
- Do you have an Italian deli nearby? They sometimes sell 1/2 and 1/4 lb. packages... [NT] - ErininNY - 10:38pm on 12/05/11
- I get all my nuts at our local Farmer's Market. Have you tried there? - KarenNoCA - 12:51am on 12/06/11
- wow! Trader Joes always has them, but I don't know the price. [NT] - cheezz - 1:16am on 12/06/11
- Sounds like you need a TJ's care package for Christmas. Send me a message [NT] - Joe - 1:37am on 12/06/11
- I know. I finally have fresh basil from our "salad table" but it's going - MarilynFL - 1:51am on 12/06/11
- I expect this is because of the drought in the south - same as peanuts, right? - MariaDNoCA - 5:16am on 12/06/11