Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Beer absolutely! 3 favorites we love:
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #21223 at 10:13 pm on Dec 17, 2011
Get a tub and fill it with ice and then poke in some bottles of beer to get ice cold.
Dos Equis ( pronounced - Dos Eck ee)
Corona with a quarter slice of a fresh lime pushed in after it is opened.
And I was just looking at the cutest ideas for last minute gifts and found a 6 pack of beer ready for Christmas. It could be a cute decoration for the table.
Link: Reindeer 6 pack
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21223. Mexican Menu Questions/Wine Pairing Questions - Earnie - 8:20pm on 12/17/11 (27)
- Mexico is not a wine-based culture. I'd recommend cocktails or beer. [NT] - Traca - 9:29pm on 12/17/11
- Beer suggestions - Earnie - 9:40pm on 12/17/11
- Beer absolutely! 3 favorites we love: [LINK] - orchid - 10:13pm on 12/17/11
- Love the reindeer decoration - Earnie - 10:26pm on 12/17/11
- Bonus points if you can find these! [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 11:29pm on 12/17/11
- Would be fun to do a taste test. By a mixed 6-pack. These are the most popular [LINK] - Traca - 11:42pm on 12/17/11
- Err...I mean "buy" a 6-pack. [NT] - Traca - 11:42pm on 12/17/11
- My favorite Mexican beer is Modela Negra [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:50pm on 12/17/11
- Rick Bayless' Green Poblano Rice - Very good! [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 9:35pm on 12/17/11
- Added to the menu, thanks [NT] - Earnie - 9:43pm on 12/17/11
- Here's a black bean recipe I've made many times, and a wine hint: even though beer may be [LINK] - Joe - 11:34pm on 12/17/11
- Have none of you ever heard of "Sangria?" A red or white verson would be great with this meal and - Steve2 in LA - 11:37pm on 12/17/11
- I think of Sangria as Spanish, not Mexican. And honestly? I've never had a delicious one. [NT] - Traca - 12:31am on 12/18/11
- I agree it's Spanish and to sweet for Mexican. Don't get me wrong. - orchid - 12:49am on 12/18/11
- I **love** sangria. In the summer... in a big glass container on my deck with a spigot. Yum. - Carianna in WA - 12:54am on 12/18/11
- I'd love to have the recipe if you can Carianna please. [NT] - orchid - 1:03am on 12/18/11
- REC: Cook's Illustrated Best Sangria - Carianna in WA - 3:29pm on 12/18/11
- This Sangria from my favorite Cafe Madrid is not very sweet and quite good - Melissa Dallas - 1:13am on 12/18/11
- Wouldn't the Sangria be too sweet? - Earnie - 12:51am on 12/18/11
- On the contrary, "gringo" sangrias are made very sweet but an authentic sangria has just a touch of - Steve2 in LA - 5:32am on 12/18/11
- I'm not a beer drinker, so I always choose Sangria----or a Margarita. - AngAk1 - 7:46pm on 12/19/11
- Earnie, would you believe I saw Rick Bayless' "The Whole Enchilada" on a PBS channel the other night [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 1:11am on 12/18/11
- Aha! I finally found Dawn's recipe. So, since it's a green enchilada sauce (tomatillos), - FloriSandy - 1:23am on 12/18/11
- Great Suggestions - Earnie - 4:08am on 12/18/11
- Rec: Black Bean Salsa. This is delicious! - FloriSandy - 1:41am on 12/18/11
- Just what I was looking for [NT] - Earnie - 4:09am on 12/18/11
- Here is a non-alcoholic beverage that would go good with your dinner. REC: Cucumber Lemonade [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 1:23pm on 12/18/11