Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The show had its debut on August 27th. Sounds like some regions are just now picking it up.
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #21224 at 2:21 am on Dec 18, 2011
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 21224. Pioneer Woman is on Food Network now? I'm behind the times. - MariaDNoCA - 8:29pm on 12/17/11 (4)
- I'm sure she has staff. I have Food Network but she is not listed on our TV lineup...I find that - KarenNoCA - 12:32am on 12/18/11
- Hummm, they showed 2 episodes back to back: Xmas and Pot roast [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 12:46am on 12/18/11
- This has been in the line up for a long time. Today was the first airing [LINK] - orchid - 12:56am on 12/18/11
- The show had its debut on August 27th. Sounds like some regions are just now picking it up. [NT] - Traca - 2:21am on 12/18/11