Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Posting my intent worked. I was able to get some Christmas cookie baking done.
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #21232 at 8:31 pm on Dec 19, 2011
Not quite six but I managed the chocolate no-bakes, chocolate revel bars, cranberry-pistachio sugar cookies and chocolate covered cherry cookies. Sent a tray to the xray department yesterday for the weekend crew and another tray today for the day shift. Another tray will go with hubby to the bowling alley tomorrow for his league party.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21232. What's your Sat/Sun Six+? **The Holiday Edition!** [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 8:54pm on 12/18/11 (7)
- Weekend at mom's started baking/cooking - Tess - 12:24am on 12/19/11
- we made 90 pounds of sausage all weekend. that's my six. Traca... - AngAk1 - 8:22pm on 12/19/11
- I'm thrilled you liked the sausage Ang. By far my favorite sausage. Sounds like you - Traca - 4:44am on 12/20/11
- Whoa, 90 lbs! You're on a roll Ang! I just love sausages and especially chicken sausage because of - FloriSandy - 4:53am on 12/20/11
- we have a Sam Baer, which grinds and also stuffs. I think we might need to upgrade though. - AngAk1 - 6:08pm on 12/20/11
- You might just be giving Bruce Aidell some competition. Have fun with it. [NT] - FloriSandy - 12:56am on 12/21/11
- Posting my intent worked. I was able to get some Christmas cookie baking done. - desertcook - 8:31pm on 12/19/11