Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yep, whole legs so the skin stays intact and crisps evenly. It's the best part-- it renders out
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #21237 at 1:37 am on Dec 20, 2011
a lot of fat while cooking, just like bacon, so you want to do it thoroughly.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21237. Good friend is bringing over duck confit legs from D'Artagnan on Friday night - Carianna in WA - 11:06pm on 12/19/11 (4)
- Dry hot fry pan on med-high heat ... [NT] - Sandra in New York - 12:13am on 12/20/11
- I agree. I pan-fry it in a cast iron skillet. It will come in a vacuum pack - Joe - 1:07am on 12/20/11
- Thanks guys. Sorry, one other question. Crisp whole legs? Then cut off meat? [NT] - Carianna in WA - 1:14am on 12/20/11
- Yep, whole legs so the skin stays intact and crisps evenly. It's the best part-- it renders out - Joe - 1:37am on 12/20/11