Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Peppermint bark makes a nice quick addition
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #21243 at 6:54 pm on Dec 20, 2011
to the cookies plate. ( Paula Deen)
• Crushed candy canes, to yield 1 cup
• 2 pounds white chocolate
• Peppermint flavorings, optional
Place candy canes in a plastic bag and hammer into 1/4-inch chunks or smaller. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Combine candy cane chunks with chocolate (add peppermint flavoring at this point if desired.) Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet layered with parchment or waxed paper and place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes or until firm.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21243. Peppermint bark makes a nice quick addition - emtd - 6:54pm on 12/20/11 (2)
- martha stewart has a similar recipe that contains some rice krispies for a bit of crunch in the - AngAk1 - 9:14pm on 12/20/11
- I saw that but in spite of numerous trips to the grocery - emtd - 9:18pm on 12/20/11