Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
If you grow rosemary, use the sprigs as skewers for this grilled shrimp recipe. Very good.
Joined: Apr 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #21244 at 8:47 pm on Dec 20, 2011
"A brandy for the Chef!"
Other messages in this thread:
- 21244. Couldn't make bar nuts as the store was out of rosemary - emtd - 6:57pm on 12/20/11 (15)
- Don't know where you reside, but rosemary is one of the easiest plants to grow - KarenNoCA - 7:26pm on 12/20/11
- I've had a pot of rosemary for about 10 years now...it goes out - Richard in Cincy - 8:01pm on 12/20/11
- I used to just cover mine in the garden in winter. That way it gets really huge and never ratty. If - Marg CDN2 - 1:32am on 12/21/11
- I live in western Canada- where we are thrilled that it is 5 above today. - emtd - 8:36pm on 12/20/11
- My rosemary lives in a pot and I bring it inside in mid October. [NT] - Sylvia - 11:35pm on 12/20/11
- I never thought of growing the verticle rosemary to use for skewers, great idea - KarenNoCA - 12:16am on 12/21/11
- If you grow rosemary, use the sprigs as skewers for this grilled shrimp recipe. Very good. [NT] [LINK] - Marianne - 8:47pm on 12/20/11
- Very pretty, thanks. [NT] - emtd - 9:21pm on 12/20/11
- That's why I love the vertical rosemary...skewers! [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 11:04pm on 12/20/11
- Me, too! [NT] - Curious1 - 1:38am on 12/22/11
- Yes, please, recipe appreciated. Always up for another spiced nuts recipe. [NT] - Marianne - 8:38pm on 12/20/11
- Maple Pepper Pecans - emtd - 9:15pm on 12/20/11
- Re: Maple Pepper Pecans UPDATE - emtd - 10:28pm on 12/20/11
- Sticky just means they needed to be cooked a bit longer [NT] - cheezz - 1:05am on 12/21/11
- Had these at the cookie swap: Rosemary Chipotle Candied Cashews [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 9:33pm on 12/20/11