Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
HA! Yes, Carianna posted a link to "egg salad dip" - just did my own recipe mashing up
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #21230 at 12:59 am on Dec 21, 2011
the whole egg, instead of just the yellow and stuffing the white. SO much easier. Used my pastry blender to make quick work of the chopping.
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 21230. Dawn...or barb_b - regarding the corn dog muffins at >> [LINK] - cheezz - 7:22am on 12/18/11 (12)
- hhhmmm, that is a good question. For ME, it certainly would not - barb_b - 1:01pm on 12/18/11
- I like a sweet cornbread, so I would leave it in, especially since - Dawn_MO - 1:57pm on 12/18/11
- Well, I made the corn dog muffins - really good! Hubby downed 5. We'll see how they go over tonite [NT] - cheezz - 11:18pm on 12/18/11
- After reading Carianna's head-slap moment above, I also made the deviled egg spread >> [LINK] - cheezz - 11:21pm on 12/18/11
- Both were well received but there was soooooo much food that I had lots of both left-made too much! [NT] - cheezz - 6:29am on 12/19/11
- I always have trouble with that. But, I would rather have too much food, than run out! - Dawn_MO - 12:55pm on 12/19/11
- This was for our church Christmas party and I sat down for a total of 5 min during the 5 hours - cheezz - 9:07pm on 12/19/11
- I am so glad they were a hit. They seem to devoured by all the kids! - barb_b - 11:26pm on 12/19/11
- I'm glad to know it's good! Can't wait for superbowl! Can the leftovers be egg salad sandwiches? [NT] - Carianna in WA - 11:40pm on 12/19/11
- The second container of egg salad went to a good home....we'd already had our fill :) [NT] - cheezz - 3:04am on 12/20/11
- isn't this just egg salad to begin with? maybe a bit looser? [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:05pm on 12/20/11
- HA! Yes, Carianna posted a link to "egg salad dip" - just did my own recipe mashing up - cheezz - 12:59am on 12/21/11