Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This is eggsactly what I wanted Meryl and looks very similar to the one
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #21248 at 11:01 pm on Dec 21, 2011
that Chien Liu made and I now recall that she added red pepper flakes as well.
This is what I'll be making and most likely will follow your tweaks.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21248. ISO: A delicious (preferably clearish & not too hot or sweet) potsticker dipping sauce recipe - FloriSandy - 3:03am on 12/21/11 (5)
- I don't know about "clearish," but I do a variation of Cook's Illustrated's Soy Ginger Sauce: [LINK] - Meryl - 4:10am on 12/21/11
- This is eggsactly what I wanted Meryl and looks very similar to the one - FloriSandy - 11:01pm on 12/21/11
- Whoa - I made a mistake on how much vinegar I use. It's *2 Tbsp plus 1-1 1/2 tsp - I'll correct - Meryl - 11:07pm on 12/21/11
- Oooh yes. You're calling. I did chicken pot stickers for a Christmas Eve Party - Marg CDN2 - 4:38am on 12/21/11
- This looks very yummy Marg. Unfortunately, I would have to take a hike - FloriSandy - 10:46pm on 12/21/11