Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #21301 at 4:52 am on Dec 29, 2011
I must try this.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21301. Did you know if you store onion with a cut avocado, it keeps it from turning brown?! [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 7:01pm on 12/28/11 (5)
- Gotta try - Earnie - 4:52am on 12/29/11
- Great hint - thanks. We cut our avocados width wise, leave the pit in the unused part and plastic... - elaine - 5:48am on 12/29/11
- width wise cutting is a great idea [NT] - cyalexa - 12:54pm on 12/29/11
- According to Ina Garten, she says the pit has nothing to do with it... - KarenNoCA - 5:06pm on 12/29/11
- The only function of the pit is to keep the air out...that doesn't work for the unexposed fruit [NT] - cheezz - 9:49pm on 12/29/11