Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Carianna in WA||
Thanks for the tip on adding it later. It's fresh, so I think I'll slice and sautee it
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #21320 at 6:45 pm on Dec 31, 2011
and then stir it back in when I add in the meat from the ham hock. I'm looking forward to this! The blackeyed peas are so CUTE!
"There's treasure everywhere!"
-Calvin, from Calvin & Hobbes
Other messages in this thread:
- 21320. Andouille Question - Carianna in WA - 4:20pm on 12/31/11 (12)
- Is it fresh or dried? We have fresh here in the Southeast. I slice it and saute it to remove - Marianne - 5:52pm on 12/31/11
- Thanks for the tip on adding it later. It's fresh, so I think I'll slice and sautee it - Carianna in WA - 6:45pm on 12/31/11
- Carianna, I'm not well versed in Andouile but I always steam fresh sausage such as Italian whole - Joe - 8:12pm on 12/31/11
- I think your plan to add the sausage back in when you add the meat from the ham hock sounds right. [NT] - Marianne - 12:31am on 01/01/12
- Here's the recipe I ended up developing... [LINK] - Carianna in WA - 5:04am on 01/01/12
- Can't wait to hear how it turned out! No one will yell at you...except to holler Happy New Year! [NT] - Marianne - 6:55pm on 01/01/12
- Yummy! I think it could stand more heat, though. Seems odd with all the heat I put into it, but - Carianna in WA - 9:42pm on 01/01/12
- Carianna, link doesn't work for me. [NT] - Curious1 - 4:46pm on 01/02/12
- Yeah, me too. I meant to say this yesterday and never got back to it. [NT] - orchid - 5:05pm on 01/02/12
- Heh. Took a whole crock pot worth of this into school today. Most consistent comment? - Carianna in WA - 6:01am on 01/07/12