Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Glad you liked the dipping sauce, cheezz! I use it for tempura - wish I had the patience to make
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #21334 at 10:54 pm on Jan 1, 2012
potstickers. Another reason to eat at *your* house, and as I said before, I'll bring a totally decadent chocolate dessert!
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21334. Made the pan fried pork and shrimp potstickers at steamy kitchen - YUM!!!! [LINK] - cheezz - 10:19pm on 01/01/12 (10)
- Glad you liked the dipping sauce, cheezz! I use it for tempura - wish I had the patience to make - Meryl - 10:54pm on 01/01/12
- Oh, they're no more time consuming than tempura! [NT] - cheezz - 7:35pm on 01/02/12
- You're probably right! [NT] - Meryl - 9:10pm on 01/02/12
- Hey, ANYTHING looks like fast food after Marilyn's raviolis!! [NT] - cheezz - 1:43am on 01/03/12
- LOL! [NT] - Meryl - 1:47am on 01/03/12
- Oh yeah, I swear potstickers deserve a spot on the food pyramid... - Richard in Cincy - 2:28am on 01/02/12
- Richard, I used your suggestion re: Appetizer at a recent party. They were a hit. - barb_b - 4:36pm on 01/02/12
- Good to hear your potstickers were a success! I think Meryl's dipping sauce makes for a T&T! Meryl, - FloriSandy - 5:22am on 01/02/12
- Sandy, where should I post it, under Misc or Appetizers? [NT] - Meryl - 9:28am on 01/02/12
- Never mind, I see there's a category for Sauces and Relishes. [NT] - Meryl - 9:29am on 01/02/12