Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Oh yeah, I swear potstickers deserve a spot on the food pyramid...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #21334 at 8:28 pm on Jan 1, 2012
I could eat those bad boys every day.
And yes, they are a PITA to make.
Luckily, my Shanghai co-worker took me to her Chinese supermarket and showed me where to buy them ready made and ready to go. I serve them as an hors d'ouevre at many events these days and they are inhaled.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21334. Made the pan fried pork and shrimp potstickers at steamy kitchen - YUM!!!! [LINK] - cheezz - 4:19pm on 01/01/12 (10)
- Glad you liked the dipping sauce, cheezz! I use it for tempura - wish I had the patience to make - Meryl - 4:54pm on 01/01/12
- Oh, they're no more time consuming than tempura! [NT] - cheezz - 1:35pm on 01/02/12
- You're probably right! [NT] - Meryl - 3:10pm on 01/02/12
- Hey, ANYTHING looks like fast food after Marilyn's raviolis!! [NT] - cheezz - 7:43pm on 01/02/12
- LOL! [NT] - Meryl - 7:47pm on 01/02/12
- Oh yeah, I swear potstickers deserve a spot on the food pyramid... - Richard in Cincy - 8:28pm on 01/01/12
- Richard, I used your suggestion re: Appetizer at a recent party. They were a hit. - barb_b - 10:36am on 01/02/12
- Good to hear your potstickers were a success! I think Meryl's dipping sauce makes for a T&T! Meryl, - FloriSandy - 11:22pm on 01/01/12
- Sandy, where should I post it, under Misc or Appetizers? [NT] - Meryl - 3:28am on 01/02/12
- Never mind, I see there's a category for Sauces and Relishes. [NT] - Meryl - 3:29am on 01/02/12