Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
And did you see the recipe at the bottom for Peanut Butter Brownie Buckeye Cupcakes?!!!
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #21379 at 12:35 am on Jan 8, 2012
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- What a great tip! I'm always disappointed that they don't seem to rise quite enough [NT] - cheezz - 12:34am on 01/08/12
- And did you see the recipe at the bottom for Peanut Butter Brownie Buckeye Cupcakes?!!! [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 12:35am on 01/08/12
- Please, clarify: the tip is the baking temperature, 325F? [NT] - SallyBR - 7:35pm on 01/08/12
- It looks to me like she preheats to 350 then turns down to 325 when she puts the cupcakes in [NT] - cheezz - 8:25pm on 01/08/12
- Yes, I wasn't sure either but she clarified in the comment section... - MariaDNoCA - 9:49pm on 01/08/12
- Thanks, I should have read the whole thing..... :-) [NT] - SallyBR - 9:53pm on 01/08/12
- The engineer in me would have preferred changing only one variable: the temperature. By - MarilynFL - 12:40pm on 01/09/12
- You gotta come to work in our lab.... - SallyBR - 1:40pm on 01/09/12