Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It looks to me like she preheats to 350 then turns down to 325 when she puts the cupcakes in
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #21379 at 8:25 pm on Jan 8, 2012
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- What a great tip! I'm always disappointed that they don't seem to rise quite enough [NT] - cheezz - 12:34am on 01/08/12
- And did you see the recipe at the bottom for Peanut Butter Brownie Buckeye Cupcakes?!!! [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 12:35am on 01/08/12
- Please, clarify: the tip is the baking temperature, 325F? [NT] - SallyBR - 7:35pm on 01/08/12
- It looks to me like she preheats to 350 then turns down to 325 when she puts the cupcakes in [NT] - cheezz - 8:25pm on 01/08/12
- Yes, I wasn't sure either but she clarified in the comment section... - MariaDNoCA - 9:49pm on 01/08/12
- Thanks, I should have read the whole thing..... :-) [NT] - SallyBR - 9:53pm on 01/08/12
- The engineer in me would have preferred changing only one variable: the temperature. By - MarilynFL - 12:40pm on 01/09/12
- You gotta come to work in our lab.... - SallyBR - 1:40pm on 01/09/12