Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
More info: this is actually an ISO for appetizers for New Years Eve...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #273 at 12:10 pm on Dec 30, 2005
great idea marg, I will actually have them up on the counter as a deep-fry station. As we have done this since I was a little girl, so there will be no healthy substitution, TF, but that would be fun to do with my family later on. I never thought of doing that just as a meal, but it would be great. My husband is diabetic, so low carb, low fat, low calories are always a plus. There will be 12 of us including 3 children. It will be casual; poker playing later in the evening. I am just tired of the same old appys I make, and I would like to make my stepdaughter's in-laws feel like I have really gone out of my way for them. Thanks and Happy New Years!
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 273. ISO: New Years at my house. Any new fantastic, make-ahead is a plus... - Dawn_MO - 3:02am on 12/30/05 (9)
- Pulled pork, slaw, etc. for a traditional - TerraFirma - 3:57am on 12/30/05
- Hi Dawn. This may sound stupid>>> - marg in pa - 4:07am on 12/30/05
- More info: this is actually an ISO for appetizers for New Years Eve... - Dawn_MO - 12:10pm on 12/30/05
- Dawn I make all my recipes low carb.... - FoodMuse - 3:53pm on 12/30/05
- We're doing all appetizers... - FoodMuse - 3:48pm on 12/30/05
- Hi Muse... I tried the spinach balls, and while they were good... - DawnNYS - 11:02pm on 01/02/06
- Dawn, if you don't already have a zillion tapenade recipes >> - Joe - 4:52pm on 12/30/05
- I made these cheese puffs for Christmas and they were a big hit. rec - AngAk - 5:09pm on 12/30/05
- Thanks everyone! After giving my menu a once over,.. - Dawn_MO - 3:42pm on 12/31/05