Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
There are prompts for that on the main eat.at page....
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #21396 at 1:09 am on Jan 10, 2012
I was going to say email Paul using the contact button at the bottom of the page, but it doesn't seem to be working right now.
We tried to reset up everyone's user name and password, but that only went as far as my memory so I'm sure I missed some folks.
Try the prompts on the main page for forgotten user name/password, in the right margin. I expect that will auto respond or contact Paul. If need be, try PMing me and I can email Paul/Mimi.
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 21396. An old friend is trying to get into the Swap but can't remember his log-in info. Suggestions? [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 11:03pm on 01/09/12 (27)
- You could try "New Message" in PM and then look at the list of names. - MarilynFL - 11:43pm on 01/09/12
- I'm not sure who is running this board, but I belive there was a message posted that said if you - KarenNoCA - 12:24am on 01/10/12
- There are prompts for that on the main eat.at page.... [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 1:09am on 01/10/12
- List of names doesn't list the old password. I think Paul's in a Turkish prison somewhere, "contact" - Steve2 in LA - 1:16am on 01/10/12
- Hehee...no we're not, I know how to contact him- but yeah that contact link looks dead at the moment [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 1:20am on 01/10/12
- What about searching recent posts for whinecountry and mimi and sending PM w/ only a subject line [NT] - barb_b - 1:20am on 01/10/12
- Create a new log in. [NT] - Traca - 1:52am on 01/10/12
- What she said. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 3:02am on 01/10/12
- Thanks for your input, folks. Paul's on the job and plans to sort this out shortly. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 5:46am on 01/10/12
- I had to do that. - cyalexa2 - 2:37pm on 01/13/12
- A lot of e-mails have forwarding settings. I'd give that a whirl. - Traca - 5:30am on 01/14/12
- Good idea, thanks. [NT] - cyalexa2 - 7:29pm on 01/14/12
- Are we just floating out there in cyberspace? No one has contact with - orchid - 3:15am on 01/10/12
- Updates are the result of skills and time donated by folks who have full-time gigs... - ErininNY - 3:27am on 01/10/12
- Oh I know Erin. I get it, but that "button" has been out there for a very - orchid - 3:58am on 01/10/12
- Forgive my morning lack of humor, but it's not a drought and it's not a Chinese gulag. Eat, drink, - ErininNY - 2:48pm on 01/10/12
- results - pmassell_93 - 7:28am on 01/14/12
- The fact that this board even still exists is evidence of Paul's hard work and commitment. - Michael in Phoenix - 4:02pm on 01/10/12
- Amen to that, big time! [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:33pm on 01/11/12
- I have lost the Buy Paul Coffe button--where is it please? Been a while since I bought any coffee! [NT] - Barbara in VA - 5:08pm on 01/10/12
- I second that! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 8:57pm on 01/10/12
- I'll leave you with this recipe I want to make soon. [NT] [LINK] - orchid - 5:49pm on 01/10/12
- You're not leaving are you?! [NT] - Meryl - 9:20pm on 01/10/12
- Sorry if I was out of line. I know everyone loves the board + food + recipes, and it's a great group - ErininNY - 2:02am on 01/11/12
- Not trying to tick you off, orchid. I am simply of the opinion that Paul has given us... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:32pm on 01/13/12