Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Barbara in VA||
Erin, what if you used a sweet potato pound cake recipe and subed the squash for the potatoes?
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #21404 at 5:52 pm on Jan 11, 2012
A bunch of sweet potato pound cake recipes came up when Googled. You could prepare the squash as he indicates and then add in place of the postates.
Other messages in this thread:
- This intrigques me, but - desertcook - 5:36pm on 01/11/12
- It sounds like he uses a whole squash (since he halves it)...prob. more than 1 lb., I guess...? [NT] - ErininNY - 11:10pm on 01/11/12
- Erin, what if you used a sweet potato pound cake recipe and subed the squash for the potatoes? - Barbara in VA - 5:52pm on 01/11/12
- Oh, good point; thanks. :) I'll have to start Googling! - ErininNY - 11:12pm on 01/11/12
- pssst - it's on the menu for resturant week... - Sandra in New York - 3:08am on 01/12/12
- Yes, let's! Hang on while I calculate the tip in advance. ;))) [NT] - ErininNY - 3:43am on 01/12/12
- hahaha!! that got a bit dicey, hey? better yet... - Sandra in New York - 3:47am on 01/12/12
- So...Sandra and I will, in the name of research, go check out this cake and report back. :) [NT] - ErininNY - 4:27am on 01/12/12
- Yes, we may have to order an extra portion, just to be sure.... - Sandra in New York - 4:30am on 01/12/12
- "Research" is way more fun, but why not ask? I bet the chef would give you the recipe. [NT] - Traca - 6:50am on 01/12/12
- True, but it's Restaurant Week here, and this was a good excuse to go. :) [NT] - ErininNY - 5:35pm on 01/12/12