Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Not only delish, but the house smelled wonderfully boozy, lol!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #21411 at 6:20 am on Jan 14, 2012
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 21411. Favorite Boozy cookie/brownie/whatever dessert I can mail? - MariaDNoCA - 3:50am on 01/12/12 (7)
- I sometimes add bourbon or Frangelico to my brownies and chocolate cakes. They go really well with - Meryl - 4:00am on 01/12/12
- If you think you could mail a bundt cake this was really good [NT] [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 4:08am on 01/12/12
- You could add rum to the Derby Pie; or Jack Daniels to Chocolate Pecan Pie [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 12:09pm on 01/12/12
- I love Frangelico cheesecake and used to include a tiny bottle of it along with [LINK] - MarilynFL - 3:17pm on 01/12/12
- Thanks! I ended up making REC: Bailey's Brownies - yummy! [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 11:02pm on 01/12/12
- 1/3 cup baileys to 1 cup flour. excellent! [NT] - AngAk1 - 11:39pm on 01/13/12
- Not only delish, but the house smelled wonderfully boozy, lol! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 6:20am on 01/14/12