Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #21396 at 7:28 am on Jan 14, 2012
Two people have contacted me directly about problems they were having. Another contacted me through two other members. I wrote that person twice with no response. Second time I copied the two members who had contacted me on his behalf. The second person who contacted me just yesterday, I got back to this evening.
I challenge any resident expert complainer to come up with one instance where someone has contacted me without getting a response? But if you have an issue and instead of contacting me you just complain, and waste people's time in the swap, what can I do?
And while the donations are appreciated the "Buy Me a Coffee" while yes being out there a long time, has been used a grand total of 1 time since August of last year and that was 4 days ago. Meanwhile I continue to do my part. No complaints but always nice to show up and get it all explained to me. And having a logo on the items I sent out at my own expense is somehow terrible? Wow!
Other messages in this thread:
- 21396. An old friend is trying to get into the Swap but can't remember his log-in info. Suggestions? [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 11:03pm on 01/09/12 (27)
- You could try "New Message" in PM and then look at the list of names. - MarilynFL - 11:43pm on 01/09/12
- I'm not sure who is running this board, but I belive there was a message posted that said if you - KarenNoCA - 12:24am on 01/10/12
- There are prompts for that on the main eat.at page.... [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 1:09am on 01/10/12
- List of names doesn't list the old password. I think Paul's in a Turkish prison somewhere, "contact" - Steve2 in LA - 1:16am on 01/10/12
- Hehee...no we're not, I know how to contact him- but yeah that contact link looks dead at the moment [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 1:20am on 01/10/12
- What about searching recent posts for whinecountry and mimi and sending PM w/ only a subject line [NT] - barb_b - 1:20am on 01/10/12
- Create a new log in. [NT] - Traca - 1:52am on 01/10/12
- What she said. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 3:02am on 01/10/12
- Thanks for your input, folks. Paul's on the job and plans to sort this out shortly. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 5:46am on 01/10/12
- I had to do that. - cyalexa2 - 2:37pm on 01/13/12
- A lot of e-mails have forwarding settings. I'd give that a whirl. - Traca - 5:30am on 01/14/12
- Good idea, thanks. [NT] - cyalexa2 - 7:29pm on 01/14/12
- Are we just floating out there in cyberspace? No one has contact with - orchid - 3:15am on 01/10/12
- Updates are the result of skills and time donated by folks who have full-time gigs... - ErininNY - 3:27am on 01/10/12
- Oh I know Erin. I get it, but that "button" has been out there for a very - orchid - 3:58am on 01/10/12
- Forgive my morning lack of humor, but it's not a drought and it's not a Chinese gulag. Eat, drink, - ErininNY - 2:48pm on 01/10/12
- results - pmassell_93 - 7:28am on 01/14/12
- The fact that this board even still exists is evidence of Paul's hard work and commitment. - Michael in Phoenix - 4:02pm on 01/10/12
- Amen to that, big time! [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:33pm on 01/11/12
- I have lost the Buy Paul Coffe button--where is it please? Been a while since I bought any coffee! [NT] - Barbara in VA - 5:08pm on 01/10/12
- I second that! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 8:57pm on 01/10/12
- I'll leave you with this recipe I want to make soon. [NT] [LINK] - orchid - 5:49pm on 01/10/12
- You're not leaving are you?! [NT] - Meryl - 9:20pm on 01/10/12
- Sorry if I was out of line. I know everyone loves the board + food + recipes, and it's a great group - ErininNY - 2:02am on 01/11/12
- Not trying to tick you off, orchid. I am simply of the opinion that Paul has given us... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:32pm on 01/13/12