Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Saturday Six in No. CA
Joined: Dec 22, 2005
Posted to Thread #21425 at 7:07 pm on Jan 14, 2012
I think I've finally figured out what Saturday Six is! YAY! *giggle*
1) Indulge in coffee...as much as I need to enjoy the day!
2) Thaw fish for Sole Veronique for tonight...I can only keep hubby out of the grapes for so long...bought him mandarins to help me out!
3) Bake bread...don't know which yet. Headed for the books.
4) In the mood for soup...minestrone? Or Pasta e Fagioli? They both sound really good right now.
5) Play with my horses and check out the garden... With 60°+ weather...it's hard not to jump the gun!
6) Explore to see where "that" road leads... There's a new "dirt road" that I can see winding up the hillside nearby. I think it's time to see where it starts...then I can find out where it ends! I'm hoping it's a new equestrian path!
Other messages in this thread:
- 21425. Saturday Six - MariaDNoCA - 5:32pm on 01/14/12 (34)
- Saturday Six - elaine - 5:42pm on 01/14/12
- My Saturday Six - Carianna in WA - 6:14pm on 01/14/12
- Saturday Six - ErininNY - 6:49pm on 01/14/12
- Saturday Six in No. CA - Glennis_NoCA - 7:07pm on 01/14/12
- 2 of my 6 will also include horses. - cyalexa2 - 7:25pm on 01/14/12
- There is one trail up in the canyon near the dam... - Glennis_NoCA - 11:20pm on 01/15/12
- trail riding - cyalexa2 - 1:58am on 01/16/12
- Saturday Six - SallyBR - 10:48pm on 01/14/12
- I see a trip to Norman in my future! - cyalexa2 - 2:05am on 01/15/12
- Something to consider for your March haircut.... - SallyBR - 3:04am on 01/15/12
- I love how you talk to your dogs. dh thinks I am crazy. Had a discussion w. Teddy about good - barb_b - 12:43am on 01/16/12
- I worry about the perception of my sanity level here. Living in a condo where - Marg CDN2 - 1:54am on 01/16/12
- When I lost my last dog last month I never realized how much they had made - Melissa Dallas - 2:36am on 01/16/12
- I know how you feel. - cyalexa2 - 3:02am on 01/16/12
- I had a cat run off 5 years ago. I still miss her... [NT] - Traca - 7:26am on 01/16/12
- I have chats with Gomez all the time... - Sandra in New York - 3:31am on 01/16/12
- A few years ago.... - SallyBR - 9:53pm on 01/17/12
- Count me in too, I talk to my pups constantly... - Richard in Cincy - 4:08pm on 01/18/12
- I have always on purpose, created a vocabulary of about 20 words with my cats. When they begin to - Marg CDN2 - 8:04pm on 01/18/12
- Marg, interesting idea re: hand motions. Teddy is only 3; but I can see how this would have been - barb_b - 8:33pm on 01/18/12
- pork ragu recipe please? [NT] - AngAk1 - 9:51pm on 01/16/12
- It's from a very nice blog.... - SallyBR - 1:01pm on 01/17/12
- Saturday Six - Sandra in New York - 12:22am on 01/15/12
- MmmmmmmmmmMalbec. [NT] - Carianna in WA - 12:54am on 01/15/12
- Not six - just one - lazy all day, but...I just made incredibly delicious chocolate croissants - - Meryl - 1:25am on 01/15/12
- Did you save any to share? Sounds heavenly!! [NT] - Glennis_NoCA - 11:14pm on 01/15/12
- Sorry, they're all gone! [NT] - Meryl - 12:52am on 01/16/12
- Weekend Six - desertcook - 6:48am on 01/15/12
- How did it come out? [NT] - Sandra in New York - 3:34am on 01/16/12
- Perfect! My very first crispy-skinned and thoroughly cooked roast chicken! - desertcook - 6:31am on 01/16/12
- Bravo! "No beer can in the butt" is as good a culinary rule as any for 2012. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:16pm on 01/16/12
- Bravo! Cheers to eluded dishes....conquered in 2012! [NT] - Traca - 4:40pm on 01/16/12