Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
Too many errors. Would make me nervous to try a recipe.
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #21428 at 8:04 pm on Jan 15, 2012
Where is the ingredient list for the Onion Compote?
Both the Creamed Spinach and the Yellow Heirloom Tomato Fondue appear to have ingredients listed twice in the list.
The duo of Beef calls it: Black Angus Short Rips
I don't know what short rips are.
This may be petty but it still makes me nervous about what else is missing.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21428. Ooh la-la! Just saw this on TV - Napoleon of Atlantic Halibut with Salmon Tartare and Onion Compote [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 2:11am on 01/15/12 (8)
- Nice site! - Sandra in New York - 3:14am on 01/15/12
- I love a post that begins w/ ooooh la-la.... [NT] - barb_b - 10:23am on 01/15/12
- Beautiful photography on the home page, but there is just something about cooking with foarm that is - KarenNoCA - 6:54pm on 01/15/12
- Too many errors. Would make me nervous to try a recipe. - Michael in Sarasota - 8:04pm on 01/15/12
- From a former cookbook editor/proofer: God bless you, sir. [NT] - ErininNY - 11:46pm on 01/15/12
- You know Michael, I have to agree with you. I went up and down and all around - FloriSandy - 1:39am on 01/16/12
- There's a "contact" button on the website. E-mail to them bounced back. [NT] - Traca - 7:20am on 01/16/12
- Well that answers that. Thanks for letting me know Traca [NT] - FloriSandy - 3:42am on 01/17/12