Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Jan 13, 2012
Posted to Thread #21412 at 6:11 pm on Jan 17, 2012
Was it the smell of the cheese or the surrounding farms that bothered you?
Seriously, I have never been to the event before but I expect most of it to be in the hosting hotel.
BTW, I love stinky cheese.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21412. Anyone in SF want to go to the Good Food Awards Gala? $25 off tickets... [LINK] - Traca - 5:02am on 01/12/12 (11)
- I bet that is an amazing event. I just bought tickets for the Petaluma cheese fest. [NT] - cyalexa2 - 7:17pm on 01/14/12
- Oooh! Awesome! I went to the a national cheese conference a couple years ago. The grand finale? - Traca - 10:46pm on 01/14/12
- I have wanted to go to this event for the last several years [LINK] - cyalexa2 - 1:59am on 01/15/12
- The grand tasting is heavenly! Are you going to any of the Saturday seminars? - Traca - 6:02pm on 01/15/12
- my itinerary - cyalexa2 - 1:49am on 01/16/12
- I hadn't planned on going, but I might. Not sure yet. I love Cyndy. Did you know - Traca - 8:49pm on 01/16/12
- I have eaten at her Backstreet Kitchen but not at Mustards (yet). - cyalexa2 - 10:08pm on 01/16/12
- YouTube videos have been very helpful for me too. Lots of good chefs putting out videos. [NT] - Traca - 12:32am on 01/17/12
- so, are these fests in the out of doors? I have bad memories of traveling to Wisconsin and little - AngAk1 - 2:19am on 01/17/12
- stinky cheese - cyalexa2 - 6:11pm on 01/17/12
- it was the stinky cheese smell inside the little shops. no fun for this kid [NT] - AngAk1 - 10:38pm on 01/17/12