Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #21449 at 3:29 am on Jan 19, 2012
Here is the process:
1) Open up your Safari web browser
2) Bookmark a page (by tapping the icon just to the left of the url bar)
3) Go into your bookmarks (by tapping the bookmark icon button)
4) Click “Edit”
5) Select your new bookmark
6) Change the name to “Scroll to Bottom” (or whatever you want)
7) Delete the address
9) Save (by tapping Done)
Now when you are on a web page and want to go to the bottom, choose bookmarks and select “Scroll to Bottom” (or whatever you decide to call it).
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 21449. iPad users help - SallyBR - 12:58pm on 01/18/12 (8)
- I wonder if Command down arrow works? Works for my MAC [NT] - barb_b - 2:03pm on 01/18/12
- there is no keyboard to press any key.... - SallyBR - 12:57am on 01/19/12
- I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab and I have the same question? anyone know? [NT] - Barbara in VA - 5:12pm on 01/18/12
- And some cool tips for iPhone and iPad you may not know about >> [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 4:54am on 01/19/12
- Thanks! I will work on it this weekend.... [NT] - SallyBR - 12:46pm on 01/20/12
- You can "tap" your way to the bottom insead of scrolling. There doesn't seem to be another procedure [NT] - Sylvia - 11:13am on 01/19/12