Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Ah poor pup...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #21446 at 4:03 am on Jan 19, 2012
I have to shovel paths for the boys when we get snow like that otherwise it would be over their heads and they'd NEVER get to their private place because they wouldn't even leave the house (they are such princesses :)
Stay warm and think positive thoughts for spring. I'm sure we'll be joining you soon enough. I hate snow.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21446. 6 inches here and still snowing. Worse to come this afternoon and tonight. [NT] - carol whidbey Is - 7:35pm on 01/17/12 (12)
- Stay warm, missy. Consider making carianna's faux donuts. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:22pm on 01/17/12
- Carol, we have 16 inches here and it's still drifting down. Crazy!!! [NT] - Carianna in WA - 8:47pm on 01/17/12
- Worth noting is that Xena, Warrior Princess Dog is only 11 inches tall. She does not approve. [NT] - Carianna in WA - 8:49pm on 01/17/12
- Are dog was going crazy in the snow was suppose to go 2 Mt Vernon no way - carol whidbey Is - 9:34pm on 01/17/12
- Good luck and stay safe to all you west coast folks! [NT] - Barbara in VA - 5:21pm on 01/18/12
- some snow pictures. not sure how to post multiple pics to one post [IMAGE] - AngAk1 - 2:16am on 01/19/12
- now a picture of summer and about where she is sitting, for a contrast [NT] [IMAGE] - AngAk1 - 2:18am on 01/19/12
- my driveway. the honda super duper snowblower is getting a workout, and me too [NT] [IMAGE] - AngAk1 - 2:19am on 01/19/12
- Astonishing! Your garden is lovely. [NT] - Traca - 5:29am on 01/19/12
- Ah poor pup... - Richard in Cincy - 4:03am on 01/19/12
- it was -17F the other day. she sat at the back door with her right paw raised up. I might have to - AngAk1 - 6:33pm on 01/19/12
- I read an article on taking your dog to the snow and they can get frostbite on their paws same as us - cheezz - 12:02am on 01/20/12