Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
We're doing all appetizers...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #273 at 3:48 pm on Dec 30, 2005
Today I'll make stuffed mushrooms and stuffed jalapenos. I also have some cheeses to put out with good bread, celery and nuts. I think I'll pick up some olives as well.
If there's tme a have a recipe for spinach balls, taste better than they sound. It's just 2 boxes of frozen chopped spinach defrosted, some seasoned bread crumbs, pinch of dried herbs to taste, some grated cheese and an egg pattted into little balls and baked. Yum.
Other messages in this thread:
- 273. ISO: New Years at my house. Any new fantastic, make-ahead is a plus... - Dawn_MO - 3:02am on 12/30/05 (9)
- Pulled pork, slaw, etc. for a traditional - TerraFirma - 3:57am on 12/30/05
- Hi Dawn. This may sound stupid>>> - marg in pa - 4:07am on 12/30/05
- More info: this is actually an ISO for appetizers for New Years Eve... - Dawn_MO - 12:10pm on 12/30/05
- Dawn I make all my recipes low carb.... - FoodMuse - 3:53pm on 12/30/05
- We're doing all appetizers... - FoodMuse - 3:48pm on 12/30/05
- Hi Muse... I tried the spinach balls, and while they were good... - DawnNYS - 11:02pm on 01/02/06
- Dawn, if you don't already have a zillion tapenade recipes >> - Joe - 4:52pm on 12/30/05
- I made these cheese puffs for Christmas and they were a big hit. rec - AngAk - 5:09pm on 12/30/05
- Thanks everyone! After giving my menu a once over,.. - Dawn_MO - 3:42pm on 12/31/05