Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yum-yum. - Gimme' sum more! Dumpling recipes from Saveur that I just got
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #21460 at 2:45 am on Jan 20, 2012
in my email today.
I still haven't eaten the 11 leftover frozen pork & ginger ones I made for Christmas. I must eat them before trying the shrimp dumplings in this menu that can certainly be turned into potstickers. I would keep the majority of the shrimp mix in the fridge and just take out a small bowl to form because they are time consuming.
I found my first attempt at dumpling-making very relaxing.
Link: A Chinese New Year Dumpling Party
Other messages in this thread:
- 21460. Yum-yum. - Gimme' sum more! Dumpling recipes from Saveur that I just got [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 2:45am on 01/20/12 (6)
- Oh beauteous dumplings! - Richard in Cincy - 3:47pm on 01/20/12
- oh what fun! enjoy. [NT] - AngAk1 - 7:07pm on 01/20/12
- I am jealous Richard! Sandy, the link is to a rec: Pork Dumpling Soup [LINK] - barb_b - 2:48pm on 01/21/12
- Oh barb, that looks like a fantastic way to use my dumplings! No fuss making the dipping sauce and - FloriSandy - 2:03am on 01/22/12
- Glad you liked the link. Thought of you immediately when I saw it. I am impressed that you - barb_b - 1:07pm on 01/22/12