Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Feb 4, 2008
Posted to Thread #21468 at 3:20 am on Jan 22, 2012
Went to a birthday party for my 3 yr. old grandson on Friday.
1. Finished book I wrote for him while taking care of my 2 granddaughters as my daughter was stranded in London.
2. Finished the birthday cake - made several
building block towers from the different block shapes he uses and placed them on another cake base. It was colorful and successful.
3. Made zuccini and rice casserole for same party.
4 Brought along apricot cornmeal biscotti that I made earlier.
5 Attended a party on Saturday celebrating the
birth of a grandchild of a friend of mine. Ate
too much!! The outstanding thing was a meat cabob wrapped in a paper thin slice of beet. I
am still trying to figure out how they did it so well.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21468. Saturday Six - ErininNY - 6:04pm on 01/21/12 (7)
- Whoa! The Lexus of espresso machines?! I love a good cuppa, but not that much [NT] - cheezz - 10:47pm on 01/21/12
- Oh my....my coffees twice a week are a real treat and I am not about to make them at home - KarenNoCA - 1:13am on 01/22/12
- Saturday Six - Sandra in New York - 2:20am on 01/22/12
- Sunday Six ;) - ErininNY - 4:19pm on 01/22/12
- Somehow we missed this one... little snow here but pretty chilly lately. [NT] - DawnNYS - 9:18pm on 01/22/12
- Weekend six - elaine - 3:20am on 01/22/12
- Sounds like a relaixng Saturday Six, Erin! - DawnNYS - 9:36pm on 01/22/12