Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Dawn I make all my recipes low carb....
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #273 at 3:53 pm on Dec 30, 2005
I had great success on a low carb diet - lost 35 lb. Unfortunatly have been naughty and gained 10lb back.
Anyway the stuffed mushroom and jalapenos are low carb and the spinach balls can be as well, if you omit bread crumbs and add more chese. Sometimes I'll whirl a handful of crunchy pork rinds in the blender to replace breadcrumbs.
Other messages in this thread:
- 273. ISO: New Years at my house. Any new fantastic, make-ahead is a plus... - Dawn_MO - 3:02am on 12/30/05 (9)
- Pulled pork, slaw, etc. for a traditional - TerraFirma - 3:57am on 12/30/05
- Hi Dawn. This may sound stupid>>> - marg in pa - 4:07am on 12/30/05
- More info: this is actually an ISO for appetizers for New Years Eve... - Dawn_MO - 12:10pm on 12/30/05
- Dawn I make all my recipes low carb.... - FoodMuse - 3:53pm on 12/30/05
- We're doing all appetizers... - FoodMuse - 3:48pm on 12/30/05
- Hi Muse... I tried the spinach balls, and while they were good... - DawnNYS - 11:02pm on 01/02/06
- Dawn, if you don't already have a zillion tapenade recipes >> - Joe - 4:52pm on 12/30/05
- I made these cheese puffs for Christmas and they were a big hit. rec - AngAk - 5:09pm on 12/30/05
- Thanks everyone! After giving my menu a once over,.. - Dawn_MO - 3:42pm on 12/31/05