Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Serving...and not the teacher, but the secretary...
Joined: Dec 22, 2005
Posted to Thread #21650 at 8:04 pm on Feb 20, 2012
And a frustrated Grandmother! LOL!
Other messages in this thread:
- 21650. Suessical Potluck celebrating Dr. Seuss' Birthday... - Glennis_NoCA - 6:58pm on 02/19/12 (16)
- Very cool! Love Dr. Seuss! Will you be serving it or just using as a prop? - barb_b - 8:45pm on 02/19/12
- Yertle the Turtles candy [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 8:50pm on 02/19/12
- What fun! How about the gummi fish for One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish? - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 11:32pm on 02/19/12
- I love this idea... - Glennis_NoCA - 8:07pm on 02/20/12
- goldfish crackers come in colors. those could be croutons for soup or chili. [NT] - AngAk1 - 11:29pm on 02/20/12
- OOOPs just re-read.. Pot luck not a prop; How fun!! [NT] - barb_b - 11:57pm on 02/19/12
- Serving...and not the teacher, but the secretary... - Glennis_NoCA - 8:04pm on 02/20/12
- I found several that would be good, such as Thidwick the Big Hearted Moose for chocolate mousse, [LINK] - Meryl - 9:54pm on 02/19/12
- Thank you!! Can't wait to follow that link...!! [NT] - Glennis_NoCA - 8:08pm on 02/20/12
- Lorax Lasagna with something "environmental" on there somehow? - DawnNYS - 10:25pm on 02/19/12
- I also like the cut-outs of animals (zoo) - cut out of cheese? [NT] [LINK] - DawnNYS - 10:29pm on 02/19/12
- Veggie lasagna! What a great idea!! - Glennis_NoCA - 8:11pm on 02/20/12
- So who knew there was a Green Eggs and Ham COOKBOOK? - Glennis_NoCA - 8:51pm on 02/20/12
- Love it. :) Have fun! [NT] - ErininNY - 12:28am on 02/21/12