Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Nice! this rub would make a nice addition to a gift basket. let us know how you like it.
Joined: Sep 12, 2011
Posted to Thread #21652 at 6:49 pm on Feb 21, 2012
I think I would be tempted to up the sugar---3/4 tsp isn't very much, but it's a small amount of rub.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21652. Rec: Pork Chop Willy's Grilling Rub. I made this tonight using boneless center cut pork chops on my [LINK] - FloriSandy - 4:47am on 02/20/12 (7)
- Looks good Sandy. Our market has boneless half-loins on sale this week. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:34pm on 02/20/12
- I just carved and packaged a pork loin...Yay!! [NT] - Glennis_NoCA - 8:56pm on 02/20/12
- I went to the store late last night and got the last boneless half-loin in the meat case. - Michael in Phoenix - 5:02pm on 02/21/12
- Nice! this rub would make a nice addition to a gift basket. let us know how you like it. - AngAk1 - 6:49pm on 02/21/12
- Michael, did you and your family like the chops?? [NT] - FloriSandy - 2:46am on 02/22/12
- The chops were good. I will make it again, with a couple of tweaks... - Michael in Phoenix - 2:12pm on 02/22/12
- Good to hear Michael. I like your tweaking ideas and will try them next time. A good dry rub - FloriSandy - 1:13am on 02/23/12