Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
and adding: If you really, reeeeely want a new grinder, go with the burr grinder and . . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #21929 at 4:51 pm on Apr 13, 2012
clean up your old grinder and use it to grind spices!
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- We have the same grinder, and I'm sorry to report that it doesn't have enough oomph - ErininNY - 1:25pm on 04/13/12
- We have a Cuisinart Burr grinder with 15 different grind selections [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:46pm on 04/13/12
- I have the same Cuisinart grinder and really like it. It replaced a similar - PatBastrop - 10:35pm on 04/13/12
- My advice: First, open one of your bags of ground espresso. . . - mistral - 4:49pm on 04/13/12
- and adding: If you really, reeeeely want a new grinder, go with the burr grinder and . . . - mistral - 4:51pm on 04/13/12
- Mistral, I already have a spice grinder.... ;-D [NT] - EvaN - 11:01am on 04/14/12
- Just take the bag to the grocery store and grind there. Voila! [NT] - Traca - 4:16am on 04/14/12
- I could take the beans back to the store but then I wouldn't have the luxury of - EvaN - 11:10am on 04/14/12
- I knew that because it is EXACTLY what I would do! As for burr grinder expense. . . - mistral - 1:37pm on 04/14/12